Our strategic marketing workshop is a half day interactive seminar to help your team focus on marketing and learn more about the opportunities that are available.
For best effect, participants in the workshop should include representatives from all parts of your organisation, not just those who are decision makers or are involved in marketing. Marketing is a role for everyone in the organisation and including people from different departments can facilitate the sharing of new ideas and opportunites.
The strategic marketing workshop is interactive and includes the following:
- Defining your products or services
- Identifying your potential clients
- Brainstorming creative ideas
- Identifying the resources you have available
- Setting a marketing budget
- Measuring your results and effectiveness
- Finishing well - managing your first marketing project and sustaining your marketing effort and focus over time
On completing the strategic marketing workshop, it is expected that you will have:
- Understanding of resources available and skills needed for strategic marketing
- A marketing action plan to develop appropriate events and marketing material
Fill in the form below to register your interest.