A Content Management System (CMS) is designed to simplify the publication of web content to websites, in particular allowing content creators to submit content without requiring technical knowledge of HTML or the uploading of files.
There are plenty of reasons why we decided to rely on the strength of the world’s leading CMS TYPO3. Here are some points:
- TYPO3 is the world’s most used Open Source Content Management System with a huge developer community (approximately 100,000 developers).
- With the large developer base and due to being Open Source software, TYPO3 has over 5000 free extensions; new ones can be produced as needed
- TYPO3 is free (both in cost and in freedom to use) meaning that clients save on license fees and can instead invest in training, customization and implementation.
- Approximately 500,000 websites run with TYPO3 including Philips, EDS, Volkswagen, General Electric, Stanford University, MGM Home Entertainment, 3M, New York Times, Lufthansa, Ford, T-Online and Samsung, Unicef, UNESCO, Greenpeace as well as many sites of the German federal government. For a list of sites made with TYPO3 click here or here.
- TYPO3 is available in more than 30 language versions.
VI + TYPO3 = Advantages for you
All our website solutions are built with TYPO3, from the entry level economic EkspressWeb package to the fully customized ProWebPlus Solution. We help you do the complete setup of your TYPO3 website and provide training in how to easily find your way so you can enjoy the benefits of this cutting edge technology from day one onwards.